Thursday 19 June 2014

The Scrapbook Diaries Kit & A Special Exclusive


Hey guys :) 

I am very excited to share my very first just released kit designed just for the amazing designer kit store, The Scrapbook Diaries.

Each kit comes with an instructional video on how to put this page together, an extra page by the gorgeous owner and a special kit exclusive...

A stamp set designed by yours truly! YAY! 





And this is my stamp set, available with this kit. The stamps are designed to fit together, you can either use them for a border or as a feature on your pages. 


You can purchase my kit here, while stocks last!

Georgia 
xox

10 comments:

  1. Amazing layout. Amazing Kit. I am humbled you have joined the crew! Thank you! Stamp set ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this lay-out is completely stunning! That stamp set is amazing and I love the artsy and masculine lay-out that you made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing layout, and well done on creating this stamp.. it looks absolutely fabulous.. stunning details as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fabulous being able to design your own stamp! Fantastic page as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stamp set is fabulous! and the LO is just super!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stamp and layout. Would so love the kit but shipping to the uk is just too pricey for me. Bit gutted because I love that stamp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally Awesome kit! But unfortunately to ship to Canada, it is twice the price! $95 for a scrapbook page.... I think I would check out the shipping costs.... I do love the concept and look forward to a cheaper method to get it across the border. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing colour pallete!

    ReplyDelete