Wednesday 1 January 2014

Once Upon A Sketch January Challenge


Happy New Year Everyone!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and that the hangovers this morning aren't too painful!

Today I am sharing my first layout as a DT member for 2014 at Once Upon A Sketch. This is my second time around at OUAS, it was one of my very first design teams and am absolutely thrilled to have been invited back again.

So this month's theme is 'Lessons Learnt'. I have some private journalling on the back of my layout just about some major life lessons I have learnt over the years and where I want to be in 2014.



And this is Nadia's fantastic sketch...


With an amazing new 'out of this world' talented design team as inspiration and incredible sponsors for 2014, it is well worth playing along!!!

Thanks for stopping by :)
G xox



12 comments:

  1. Wow, such an amazing lay-out! Your background work is truly incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove that background and your photo is gorgeous Georgia, a really fabulous layout for the start of the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, you are so good at splatter backgrounds. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like all the gold touches on this LO, very lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...I'm sorry, that cat distracted me!!! Sooo funny...long as he/she wasn't HURT......anyways, LOOOOVED this LO.....magnificent colours, that detailed bg work....MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful details on your page,,,,awesome as always... Happy New Year have a fabulous one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is exquisite.. awesome layout Miss G!! love it.. and that cat cracks me up too.. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so happy to see you back at OUAS again, your work really shines and I'm looking forward to seeing your year with them. Amazing layout

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This amazing layout was a STAND OUT for me... SERIOUSLY AMAZING G!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this layout. Great colours and detail - not to mention the added bonus of seeing the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Think I´m in love with you girlie ;) You can REALLY scrap!!! This is a master piece as all of your other Projects! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete