Tuesday 1 October 2013

2Crafty Creations October DT Creations


Hey bloggers :) 

I hope everyone is doing well. I am sitting in here in my pj's @ 10am, listening to the rain pour in sideways, in front of the heater. It is that kind of day! Think my scrap room may be calling me, love days like this as I feel less guilty spending my day playing with paper! 

Anyways, just remembered it is my turn to show you my creations this month for 2Crafty. So here are a couple of layouts....





2Crafty Products:
Chevron Bits
Asst Arrows
Word Bubbles

Other:
Amercian Crafts Cardstock - White, Glitz Design - Finnley Neon; Stripe; Floral; Multi Triangle Paper. Glitz Design - Finnley Titles & Accents Stickers, Paper Stories Arrow Washi Tape, Prima Marketing - Lyric Brads, Teresa Collins - Stationary Noted Enamel Dots, Prima Marketing Say It In Crystals,  Pro-Art Gesso, Shimmerz Paints Spritz - Mango Madness, Ranger Dylusions - Fresh Lime, Luminarte Twinkling H20 Watercolor - China Black, Stampendous - Text Stamp, 7Gypsies - Numero Stamps.





2Crafty Chipboard:
Stars With Dots
Funky Stars
Merry Christmas Card Pack

Paper: Crate Paper - Sleigh Ride Collection
Embellishments: Paper Stories Gold Mini Pegs, Paper Stories Washi Tape, Thread, Twine. 
Mixed Media/Stamps: Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Candy Red, Luminarte Twinkling H20 Watercolors - Mystique & Pewter, Pro-Art Gesso. Teresa Collins - Christmas Cottage Stamp Set. Prima Marketing Vintage Vanity Stamp Set. Ranger Archival Ink - Black.

Thanks for stopping by guys :)
G xox

8 comments:

  1. Oh these look amazing, really love the splatters in the back grounds... and it is HOT and DRY here!! enjoy the rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Georgia absolutely adore both your LO's, your layering and mixed media style is amazing!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your both lay-outs are just awesome! I especially love the Christmas one with all the lovely snowflakes and Christmas ornaments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...meanwhile we're sweating our backsides off up here!!!!! LOOOVE these...those baubles on the Chrissy one are DELISH ....love all the bg work you do, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, all works are great but I just ADORE first one! amazing mess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so awesome I am loving the amazing contrast in the first one and I just adore your Christmas layout so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete