Tuesday 10 April 2012

Weird & Random Facts

Hey girls! It's been ages since I have had the time to write something fun on my blog (apart from just scrappy stuff) and after spotting a questionnaire on a friends blog. I thought... I should do that! Occasionally I will share little bits of myself away from the scrap desk but not as much as I should so here you can get to know me a bit better....I found these questions here


  1. Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not?
    No, not popular. I am not a social person and am a bit awkward around people and hate being the centre of attention. And think I was probably too much of a good girl to be considered 'cool'.
  2. Did you have an enemy or bully when you were young?
    Yes but I don't remember their names.
  3. How often do you go over the speed limit?
    Rarely/Sometimes/Maybe/Occasionally lol.
  4. What was your worst dating experience?
    God too many to mention. Let's see, blind dates...one had blue hair, another a bad lisp, oh and missing teeth. Let's not forget the guy that thought he was just the hottest thing picking me up in a flash BMW until we got pulled over and it turned out it was 'mummies' car, sooo funny! Let's just say I appreciate my husband soo much more after my 'dating' experiences lol.
  5. How old are you in your dreams?
    It varies, never older than I am now =)
  6. Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking?
    Depends how much alcohol is involved.
  7. Do you like to sing in the shower?
    No, I sing so bad I can't even stand it myself.
  8. What do sing in the shower, if you do sing?
    n/a
  9. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
    Pull my undies out of my bum lol
  10. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?
    I would replace books with scrapbooking mags which seems to be the most reading I do these days, movies - requiem for a dream, fight club, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, the king's speech and anything with a 6"3 buff black guy with a British accent. People  - hubbie, kids and cat ( he thinks he is a person anyway). Foods - hmm not really a foodie, in fact I forget to eat all the time, does coffee count as food? I do have a soft spot for cheesecake so I guess if I'm on a desert island it doesn't matter if I get fat lol.
  11. When you were younger, did you ever drink too much and get sick?
    Oh yeah! 20 years on and the smell of bourbon still makes my stomach churn.
  12. Did you ever run away from home? Why/ why not?
    Yes, many times, usually to the oval across the street from our house.
  13. Have you ever been fired?
    No
  14. What did you get in trouble for the most when you were a kid?
    Doing stupid things that other kids would ask me to do ( was very naive).
  15. What really gives you the creeps?
    Spiders, men with hairy backs and Adam Sandler.
  16. What were the three happiest moments in your life so far?
    Having my son, getting married and...um...
  17. Did you have a nickname in middle school or high school?
    George and T-Bone ( all bones no meat - very skinny).
  18. Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled?
    Hmm wish? Maybe pipe dream would be to flip houses with hubbie until we could retire in Spain where I would design my own scrapbooking products lol.
  19. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?
    A stuffed leopard which I still have, it has a very unfortunate name though....big pussy lol
  20. If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be?
    Live & Learn

    2am here so I best head off to bed. Hope you had fun reading this and if you decide to do one of your own, post the link for me. Night all xox

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, these made me laugh! But how is Adam Sandler creepy?! I love him! Oh, and lol @ your leopards name, that is unfortunate...
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET TO BED....nah...it's just on 6am here, so GET OUTTA BED!!!!!! Just kidding....my 2am days/nights are so far behind me I can't remember them at all:):) LOVED reading this...not brave enough to do one of my own...but it put a smile on my face, especially your leopard's name!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HILARIOUS- totally cracked me up- the dancing comment, what you do when nobody's looking, buff black guy, Adam Sandler...too funny. Thx for sharing!
    P.S. Your package is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gr8 Random facts...Thanks for Sharing this! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe now I feel like I know you that little bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just gotten out of bed (9.00am) woke with a headache due to red wine and port (not a lot but bad combo with the easter eggs).
    Love your work Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to read more about you!! Loved this!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOLOLOL!!! This totally cracked me up! LUV it!! I think I might have to do this soon too! Poor little leopard HE HE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Georgia, thanks for the little look into your life.. I did get a giggle from some of your answers... and yes hairy backs freak me out too!! and I hate cockroachers more then spiders.. spiders I can squash.. roachers just me want to hurl when I hit them!!! haha.. I hope you are having a great day!! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Georgia .. this so awesome ... love your honest (and humorous ) answers .... love the undies thing .. soooooooooooo funny !!! thanks so much for sharing these little bits of you with us ... sounds interesting I may give it a go ... reading these questions I can see how much I have evolved in my life .. if I was still in my 30's I would give very different answers to now .. in my 60's ... thanks for sharing this Georgia, big hugz to you xoxo

    ReplyDelete