Tuesday 27 September 2011

Stuff To Scrap September Challenge

Wow everyone seems to have been so busy doing challenges despite it being the end of the month. I have lots of blogs to catch up on! I've been offline the past 5 days after pulling a muscle in my shoulder. You know you are really unfit when your morning stretch puts you out of action for nearly a week lol!

So thought I would try and squeeze one more challenge in this month and have decided to have a go at the gorgeous sketch challenge by Rach over at Stuff To Scrap. As well as to use the sketch, you need to add stitching, chipboard ( Stuff 2 Scrap if you have it) and a butterfly/butterflies. I have hand stitched the star on my title, added a chipboard bracket and used my Martha Stewart punch to add some little butterflies. I've followed the sketch pretty much as is but had to move the title as it wasn't working in the corner ( Hope this ok?). This LO is a VERY different style than I normally do, I have been experimenting a lot this month trying to find what my little scrapping 'niche' may be. What do you think? Does it suit me? The jury is still out for me....




Also this week I got a little guest designer spot at Imaginarium Designs. You can check it out HERE.... and you have to check out some of the other gorgeous LO's displayed there, just amazing!


11 comments:

  1. HI.. wow .. i love this.. the paint is stunning.. a great effect.. and as for your style.i am not sure, but i will keep coming back to see what you are up next!! just love what you create... and i hope your shoulder is better.. i did some gardening this morning and feel like i have been run over by a bus!!haha!! definitely think scrapping is easier on the body!! so take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you hurt your shoulder :( I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! I love love love the colors and LOVING how you made those circles!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the painted circle and your use of colour is beautiful. Great take on Rach's sketch and thank you for playing along at Stuff 2 Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I think you've found your niche :) Love this. The paint looks fantastic, very effective. I love the colors too. A bright funky LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! WOW! WOWZERS! Georgia!!!
    YOU have TOTALLY ROCKED this Sketch Challenge....
    SOOOOO love that Paint Circle, The Buttons, the Stitching around that Star & the Butterflies!!!!!
    Did I say That I L.O.V.E this Layout.... hehehe
    THANK YOU Very Much For Joining in on this Months Challenge over @ Stuff 2 Scrap!!!!
    Also Congrats on your GDT Spot over @ Imaginarium Designs!! I go have a looksee.....
    It's only a matter of time before you Miss G will be Popping up everywhere!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this paint is just gorgeous!!! the whole layout is just gorgeous!!!! i so love the buttons and that stitching!!!!!
    YOU are one artist georgia!! and i agree with Rachael when see says that you will soon be popping up everywhere!!!!!
    Such bright and wonderfull colours here to Georgia
    I just love it all!!
    Well DOne
    TONI
    XOXOXO
    PS thanks for all your lovely words over at my blog!!! I just love hearing from you!!!
    Take care and have a fab week
    TONI
    XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Oh wow! This is super! I love the look of that circle! Everything looks so nice together. Such a striking lo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a beautiful layout Georgia, I love the bright colours and ink. I love the style of your LO and have enjoyed seeing all of your different experimental styles, I think you have a constant underlying style in each of your Lo's, and it's lovely. :)
    Also CONGRATS on the DT spot, I laughed at the way you put it as a little passing comment at the end, huge congrats, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Georgia, this layout is totally SMASHING! I love everything about it - the paint, the colours the embellies and composition. Fantastic work!!! Well done and thank you SO much for playing along with us at Stuff 2 Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh i totally LOVE this - so bright and fun and funky!! My kind of lo - just great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is AWESOME!!!! Love love love!!!!

    ReplyDelete